- Customer satisfaction is a key differentiator in a sea of other IT companies.
There is a lot of technical ability out there, not all of it very good at understanding business requirements or human interaction.
- We take customer’s feedback seriously (including regular account management meetings) and act upon reasonable requests.
What’s the point of listening if you’re not going to act on feedback and move forwards?
- Building trust in a business relationship is essential.
In general it takes 12 positive experiences to make up for 1 negative experience, that’s a big gap to make up.
- We tell our customers when we’ve made a change, we’ve done something wrong or we’ve done something right.
Our customers get transparency, not IT jargon.
- We recognize our responsibility to your business.
Without a reliable IT solution your business capability is severely restricted.
- We follow up effectively.
There is a thorough process for all employees to follow to resolve any customer issue.
- We recognise that Customer Satisfaction is the cumulative result of our collective effort.
Everybody’s individual contribution is critically important.
- We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers.
NOT how can we do less for more.
- All staff are aware that customer satisfaction ISN’T someone else’s responsibility.
It should be second nature.
- We recognise that there are always choices
We want to make sure that if our clients had to choose, they would still choose us.
Look around the rest of the website then give us a call on 0208 467 9222 to discuss your options. We think you will be surprised when you don’t just put up with IT